Here are six questions you should ask every agent before hiring them.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a home, you want to make sure you hire the best agent you can. That’s why today, I want to go over a few questions you should ask every agent before hiring them:
1. How long have they lived in the area? This question will tell you the agent’s depth of knowledge of the community you’re moving into.
2. How long have they been selling real estate? The more experience an agent has, the more likely your transaction will go smoothly.
3. How is the local real estate market? This question should give you an idea of how well the agent knows their market. You can also follow this question up by asking where the market is heading. No one can predict the future, but good agents use historical data and market trends to give you an accurate prediction.
“Ask these questions so you can be confident in your representation.”
4. Do they have a vendor list? A great agent will give you a comprehensive contact list of anyone you might need during your transaction.
5. What’s their track record? More specifically, ask them how many transactions they’ve had in the last six to 12 months. If they’ve sold homes consistently, they probably have the experience needed to get you a fantastic deal.
6. Do they have the necessary staff? Two heads are better than one, and if an agent has the right staff, they can work together to make your transaction seamless.
At the end of the day, you want your real estate agent to be a professional. Ask these questions so you can be confident in your representation.
To discuss the sale of your home OR to get a CASH OFFER today, Call Blake at 855-430-0140 or visit www.SoldByBlakeCory.com, and start packing!