1. Location. How close are you to a major street in town or a major transportation hub?
2. Price. You don’t want to overprice your house because there won’t be many buyers looking for it. You could also run into appraisal issues down the road.
3. Inventory. What’s it like in your neighborhood? We’ve seen neighborhoods with no houses for sale, which is ideal. However, some neighborhoods have so many houses for sale that we tell our sellers to wait for a little while.
4. School districts. This is a huge factor for buyers with children. Many people look at how schools in the area are performing.
5. Walkability. Can you walk to Starbucks or Trader Joe’s? Some buyers may not care as much about this factor, but it is crucial to others.
To discuss the sale of your home OR to get a CASH OFFER today, Call Blake at 855-430-0140 or visit SoldByBlakeCory.com, and start packing!